Screening and Examination
Rapid Deployment Solution
Modular Mobile Spaces
WolfPack is a South African company that has been operating in modular spaces since 2014.
Partnering up with Hermetic Mobility, WolfPack offers a new turnkey laboratory built for rapid deployment to tackle the Corona Virus.
Prevent the spread and complete protection of your employees and / or customers at your facility.
The mobility of the unit makes it possible to respond to shifting demand due to the virus outbreak.
Applications for the laboratories are extensive and can be re-used after the COVID-19 pandemic. The units can be repurposed easily and efficiently.
Easily set-up on site.
Built for Africa
Our mobile container laboratory is fully self-contained and made to withstand even the harshest of climates.Manufactured in Africa for the African market. These units are manufactured locally allowing rapid deployment.
Monitor, disinfect and control access with dedicated channels into your facility.
Leading technologies such as FLIR (forward looking in frared) cameras used to quickly and easily detect symptomatic personnel moving through the channels.
- First line of defence for the organization,stop COVID-19 at the door.
- Monitor, disinfect and control access with dedicated channels into your facility.
A full medical examination suite with top of the range medical finishes.
Medical grade floor and wall linings which create a robust surface coating that is hygienic, easy to clean, sanitize and reduces maintenance effort and costs.
- Cabinets and joinery to medical grade standards.
- A safe environment for examining patients.
- Supplied fully equipped upon request.
A complete (airtight) negative pressure system for enhanced safety and treatment of acute symptomatic patients.
Industry leading containment HVAC (heating, ventilation, air-conditioning) and pressurization systems.
Bio-Safety Lab (BSL2)
Industry leading bio-containment and on-site virus testing laboratory.
Built to WHO and NIH guidelines, divided into designated pressurized work zones to prevent cross-contamination.
HVAC & HEPA
Industry leading containment HVAC (heating, ventilation,air-conditioning) and pressurization systems creating an (airtight) environment.
HEPA filtered supply air system with the primary containment equipment for a safe sample flow throughout the laboratory process.
HEPA Filtered sample transfer airlocks centrally located in the Laboratory Command Center allow for samples to be processed into the laboratory while maintaining robust Chain of Custody Procedures.
- Smart and sleek design, the new face of your organization
- Branding and logo opportunity on the exterior of the suite
- Mobile with quick deployment times to anywhere in the world
- Modular and flexible configurations
- Business continuity to prevent business / facility shut down
- Keep employees and personnel safe
- Control access, disinfect and protect your business at one point of entry
- Separation of symptomatic patients before entry into the facility
- Finishes abide by NIH, CDC, and WHO design standards